- Capable of over 27 techniques!
- Guides along fabric edges for you!
- Perfect seam allowances with nothing but a light touch!
- The guide is adjustable allowing you to sew many seam widths!
- The best at what it does for over 30 years!
- Never strain your eyes again, as staring at the needle is a thing of the past!
- Used by beginners, sewing professionals and educators around the world!
- One of the 3 Creative Feet!
Includes: Satinedge Foot, 4 Snap-on Adapters, Instruction Booklet.
If your sewing machine is capable of sewing a zig-zag stitch, then you are all set to sew!
Not sure how the Creative Feet will attach to your machine?
Then check out our feet attachment guide here!
The Creative Feet Satinedge Foot is truly one of kind.
It replaces the need for a Serger sewing machine and 10 different sewing machine feet!
In fact, you can complete over 27 different techniques with just this foot.
For satin edge stitching, the foot's specialized guide has a metal pin that you sew over which further aids in guiding your fabric. This works so well that you're able to completely let go while sewing with amazing results.
Stitching in a ditch is made painless as you simply rest the guide on the fabric's edge and let the foot guide for you!
Since you're not staring at the needle you're able to do needle turn applique using a 1 mm width with ease (usually hand-sewn because of its difficulty).
Check out the videos on this page to see it in action! They're mixed in with the pictures of the foot in case you missed them. :)
Creative Feet Satinedge Foot
At this point I’m a little upset that I haven’t received it yet and your asking for feedback- so far I would give you 0 stars! Please check on my order!
Still having a little trouble guiding the fabric, I think it's just a matter of practice. I'm so looking forward to using this foot to piece fabrics for quilts. After a little more of that practice that is......
I've only experimented with it for awhile, but thus far have not
been able to make the satin stitch as wide as shown in the video.