- Ultra fine 100wt 2-ply cottonized polyester thread, available in 60 colors!
- Strong polyester thread with cotton-like characteristics!
- Use in place of Silk thread for more sustainability!
- Make the longest lasting bobbins possible with this thread as it is 100wt ultra fine thread!
- Using thread this fine means you can apply more stitches and line them up closer!
- Compatible with all size sewing machine needles!
InvisaFil makes for super low bulk stitches and virtually “disappears”, making it the ultimate choice for English paper piecing, delicate lace designs, fine fabrics, creating texture when micro quilting, or whenever you don’t want your stitching to show.
Also great for stitching in a ditch when you want subtle color, top stitching, edge stitching and stippling, because the thread is so thin you can apply more stitches and line them up closer.
As this thread is 100wt polyester it is very fine which allows you to wind some of the longest bobbins possible!
Strength. It's behavior makes it a better choice over cotton on any garment or quilt that will ever be stretched.
If you make a quilt to hang on the wall, it doesn't matter if the thread is strong, however when you place it on a bed, someone will sit on it - the bed will sink - the fabric will stretch - and the thread will break unless it's strong enough to withstand the fiber's movement when stretched across the bias.
Since the thread is so fine it makes it great for all fabric types!
I love this fine thread for invisible binding. It is strong and works well.
am using this thread all the time for quilting love it
Colors are very nice. Look forward to using this thread! Item as described
I am using it in the bobbin for machine embroidery quilt blocks. Works great. Bobbins hold a lot of thread.
Great for lightweight thread, I picked the light grey because it will go with any color will use I n bobbins