- The eye hooks allow the thread to unwind before being fed to the machine!
- Reduces thread breakage, splitting, skipped & malformed stitches!
- Easy access to the thread colors you need for your project!
- Organize your thread so you don't select the wrong color during embroidery.
- Feed thread even from bobbins for projects that use double or triple needles!
- Made from USA grown Poplar, hard-wood for durability!
- Proudly manufactured in the USA!
- Light assembly required.
Feeding your thread to your machine with The Thread Dispenser helps reduce thread splitting, breakage, skipped stitches, looped stitches, and machine jamming.
Enjoy a significant increase in stitch quality and uniformity as you find your stitches to be more consistent while keeping your thread organized for the project at hand!
The Thread Dispenser is made of hard-wood so it will not warp or become wobbly on your table.
It is designed to sit at the right-hand side of your machine and it keeps your thread above the hand-wheel so that it has nothing to get caught on as you sew.
It's design unwinds thread vertically which greatly reduces the chance of the thread from becoming caught or twisted.
You're able to use all sizes of thread cones, mini-king spools, and the professional size cones without the need for any additional items such as thread nets.
The quality was not as good as my first thread dispenser which I believe I’ve own for the past 10 years and still use. I purchased this one for my other sewing machine, I really didn’t like having to move my dispenser from machine to the other.