- Permanent polyester adhesive backed stabilizer!
- Won't gum up your sewing machine needle!
- Self-adhering with no ironing needed, but is iron safe.
- Stabilizer is non-woven 100% Polyester Fabric, it is not paper!
- Great for use with embroidery frames and the Octi-Hoops!
- Machine washable and can be put in dryer on hot settings!
- Previously known as SIA or Stick-it-All, and is the same product previously developed by Hoop-it-All.
Stick and Tear is our adhesive-backed, tear-away stabilizer. It is a polyester fabric stabilizer that has a pressure-sensitive adhesive on one side.
It is meant to permanently stay within your stitches, keeping them looking amazing, and won't dissolve. After you're done sewing you may simply tear away excess bulk from around your stitches. However, its perfectly fine to just leave the stabilizer on your project, without tearing it away, as it is just a thin layer of polyester fabric.
We use them so you don't ever have to remember the name of each stabilizer. Simply remember the green frog when using Stick and Tear and it makes finding it again a breeze.