- Professional-quality fabric paints that leave fabric soft!
- Applied straight from the bottle, the color is semi-transparent and intense!
- Permanent and colorfast on both synthetic and natural fabrics!
- Usable on stretchy and extruded fabrics, leather, wood, shoes, canvas, and paper!
- Never chips, cracks or peels, even with repeated wear and washing!
- Great for painting, block printing, mono printing, stenciling, stamping and more!
Opaque White - Mix this into your colors to create opaque versions of each color, that will provide better coverage on dark fabrics.
Colorless Extender - Mix this into your colors to increase transparency without affecting the viscosity of your paint. The more you add the more transparent your paint will become.
Water - You can also mix in up to 25% water into your colors to increase transparency, while also reducing the viscosity of the paint. This produces a watercolor like effect.
More Colors - You can easily mix any of the available colors to create any colors you desire.
Pastels - To create pastel colors mix the "123 - White" with any of the colors. Start with a little and then add more for increased effect.
You can also mix or use in conjunction with the Jacquard Lumiere paints!
Application - Paint can be applied with brushes, stamp pads, squirt bottles, and airbrush. For airbrushing, thin with water up to 25%.
Fixing - After drying, paint must be set with heat. You can either iron the opposite side of the fabric or put the fabric in the dryer on a hot temperature for 35 - 45 minutes.
Cleanup - Promptly cleanup all tools with warm water.