- Light body opaque acrylic fabric paint!
- Great for natural and synthetic fabrics!
- Also works great on leather, wood, canvas, clay, vinyl, plastic, rubber, stone, paper and more!
- Maximum coverage on virtually all dark backgrounds!
- Works well with the Lumiere and Textile Color fabric paints!
They are simply additional colors that were introduced with painting shoes in mind. Feel free to use these the same way you would use every other color of Neopaque paints.
The Flowable Extender allows you to add transparency to any of the Neopaque colors without thinning your paint. The more you use, the more transparent the color will become.
You can also add up to 25% water to the paints to add flowability and increase transparency. This will give you more of a watercolor effect.
More Colors - You can easily mix any of the available colors to create any colors you desire.
Pastels - To create pastel colors mix the Neopaque white with any of the colors. Start with a little and then add more for increased effect.
You can also mix or use in conjunction with the Lumiere or Textile Color paints!
Application - Paint can be applied with brushes, stamp pads, squirt bottles, and airbrush. For airbrushing, thin with water up to 25%.
Fixing - After drying, paint must be set with heat. You can either iron the opposite side of the fabric or put the fabric in the dryer on a hot temperature for 35 - 45 minutes.
Cleanup - Promptly cleanup all tools with warm water.