- Lightweight, iron-on, tear-away stabilizer!
- Keeps your fabric from shifting or spreading while you sew!
- Great for backing your fabric before you applique!
- Iron on back of shirts before hooping so that the fabric doesn't stretch!
- Formerly known as Kleer Fuse!
Hold Light is an iron-on tear-away stabilizer that keeps fabric from shifting while you embroider or sew.
Use Hold Light on your fabric before hooping to prevent your fabric from stretching and distorting while in the hoop. Since its very thin it can still be easily hooped using 2-ring hoops!
Lay your cut out applique pieces and then place Hold Light over the top of them. After you iron your pieces will be secured in place and since this stabilizer is clear you can still see where to sew!
We use them so you don't ever have to remember the name of each stabilizer. Simply remember the orange hummingbird when using Hold Light and it makes finding it again a breeze.
Like this stabilizer, will certainly use this again