- Iron-on fusible stabilizer with adhesive on one side!
- Turns your applique pieces into stickers!
- Reposition-able, since you only stick it to main body of fabric, before sewing!
- Simply fuse your applique pieces to fabric, then cut and place using adhesive!
- Inkjet printable surface for perfect applique designs!
Anytime you want to be able to reposition a shape or design on a main body of fabric before you sew. For instance when building a scene and you don't want pieces to move around before you sew them down.
Fuse to your top fabric preventing puckers and shifting, then reposition it where its needed in the hoop. After your machine outlines the design, cut away the excess and continue!
We use them so you don't ever have to remember the name of each stabilizer. Simply remember the pink starfish when using Fuse and Stick and it makes finding it again a breeze.
Love using this product!!! Never disappoints. Fuse and stick is the best.
Great product. Does as it's name indicates. Easy to use and no after residue. Love it.