- Clare Rowley shows you how to make a bowl cozy with a thumb support
- Insulates & protects your hands from heat and cold!
- 2 online video tutorials included!
- 7 Pages of illustrated step-by-step instructions!
- Learn how to make these for a variety of different size bowls!
- Easy to follow and a great beginner project!
If you're someone who does better with visual aids, then you'll love watching videos of Clare completing the pattern herself!
In this pattern you'll learn how to use the Creative Feet Satinedge sewing machine presser foot. This foot helps you sew a perfect 1/4" seam and a perfect edge stitch along the top edge of your bowl cozy!
These are fun and easy to make, so they are a perfect project for a new sewer with little or no sewing experience!