- 100% Bamboo Batting has many benefits over alternatives!
- Durable batting that outlasts wool or cotton!
- Non-toxic and nothing used during growth or to preserve batting!
- Bamboo batting has inherent antibacterial properties!
- Drapes which means no more torn or bunched batting!
Bamboo batting's durability means it outlasts wool and cotton batting. It also drapes well meaning no more tears and bunching of batting in your quilts. It does this while also being breathable, which will keep you warm in the winter and cool in the summer.
Economically friendly and renewable Bamboo batting is an all natural sustainable crop which doesn’t rely on pesticides or fertilizers. If you cut one stalk, two will grow in it’s place.
The Japan Textile Inspection Association, has tested the batting and even after 50 times of washing Bamboo fiber has proven that it still possesses excellent anti-bacterial qualities. The test results showed an over 70% death rate for bacteria being incubated on bamboo fibers.
Second Bolt --- Love it -
I love the quality of the bamboo batting and the Winline product. Glad I was able to purchase it from Creative Feet. I will buy again with them.
Great softness, east to sew, will purchase for the next quilt
Bamboo Batting, Winline
Love the Winline bamboo batting. Doubt i will ever use anything else. Does everything Clare says it will.