- This ribbon is a loosely woven braid of different fibers, making it bend easily and give with the nap of the fabric.
- Its soft feel and lightweight features makes it adapt to just about every fabric.
- This is a great substitute for satin ribbon. It's very lightweight providing the perfect hem on scarves and other sheer materials.
- This trim transforms its looks depending on the stitch you choose to sew it with.
- Use in place of a satin stitch for finishing the edges of appliques.
- A beautiful touch on wedding veil edges.
- Use the Creative Feet brand Sequins & Ribbon foot to hold this beautiful trim in place for couching!
- Available in 100 yard spools!
A very unique thread/ribbon! It is sooo cool how it spreads as you sew it on.I can’t wait to decorate my quilts With it. Such a subtle and unexpected look.
This metallic Rayon Trim sews as if it was thread, I am so impressed with how smooth it lays down and can't wait to add more colors. It also covers a wider area than I expected, so I have not used as much as I thought. Will add pictures when I finish my project, or you can see for yourself and just tried it.
Just what we all need for our projects, large or small. The colors are great
Stunning metallic highlight trims add such amazing interest to any project love how they come in a variety of colours.
I bought 2 of these ribbons after seeing Clare use them. Depending on the stitch you use these either lay flat like regular ribbon or they stay more cord like. The Sequin and Ribbon foot makes it so easy to get whatever result you want.