- Computer-controlled sewing machine offering everything a creative sewer could need.
- Boasts 310 stitch patterns in total, including 32 utility, 84 decorative, and 2 full alphabets.
- Decorative stitches can be set up to a width of 7mm.
- The memory function allows individual stitch combinations to be saved.
- With the push of a button, the Sparrow 30s cuts your thread automatically.
- Additional features include adjustable presser foot pressure, sewing speed control, start/stop function and needle stop up/down.
- Comes with 9 presser feet standard including the 1/4” and walking foot, plus an extension table!
Machine Weight: 14 lbs
Machine Dimensions: 17”W x 7”D x 12.5”H
Machine Throat Space: 6 inches
310 built-in stitch library, adjustable upper-thread tension, automatic stop/lock, automatic thread cutter, drop feed-dogs, drop-in hook system with 7mm stitch width and 15 needle positions, LCD display, maximum sewing speed of 850 stitches/minute.
Based on 1 review
This is a great little machine. It has some high end features. I love mine for taking to classes. The quilting table is very useful as well. I love that it has a great stitch and has an automatic cutter, needle up and down, and the start and stop button.