It is a timeless art that continues to flourish throughout the world and is enjoyed by male and female's alike. Whether you enjoy hand quilting, free motion quilting, crazy quilting or strip quilting, you are a quilter!
There are no rules to quilting, just a fun artistic way of sewing that everyone is capable of doing. The act of creating a quilt, has never been easier.
Products for Quilters
Below are products we offer at Creative Feet that make the art of quilting so much easier and fun.
Our Satinege foot helps you:
- Sew 1/8 Inch, 1/4 Inch or Scant 1/4 Inch seams ( and other sizes )
- Stitch in a ditch.
- Binding is done as you would by hand except you skip the hand stitch and when done, it looks like you sewed the binding on by hand! Technique: Invisible Binding and also Speed Binding .
- Invisible Applique' is a technique covered inside our Creative Feet Technical Guide and Workbook that shows you how to applique rounded shapes like hearts and when sewing is complete you cannot tell that it was appliqued. It appears as if you did "Needle Turning" a hand technique. This technique is stronger than the hand stitch so there is no need to worry if someone jumps on top of your quilt when done.
- Trapunto Applique' is where an area on the project is stuffed to make it become 3-D, is simple and can be created using Petite or Invisible Applique' techniques.
- Sewing Inside Curves is normally difficult, however the Satinedge foot makes it simple, see for yourself right now by watching a video showing how it is accomplished. Sewing Inside Curves
Our Pearls 'N Piping foot helps you:
- Inlay beads and cords into the fabric before you cut the fabric and then piece it into your quilt. The beads end up inside the fabric instead of on top of the fabric. You can then lay down on top of the quilt and not feel the beads at all as they fall into the batting!
- Bind your quilts using piping in have the time of traditional binding and stitch in a ditch on the back side of the quilt instead of on top - this way you can see the backing and make sure you're catching the back.
- Gather fabric ruffles to add a ruffle to the border for children's quilts.
Our Sequins 'N Ribbon foot helps you:
- Crazy Quilts have never been easier than with the Sequins N Ribbon foot. It guides the sewing trims down right under the needle for you so your hands are free to guide the fabric.
Our Octi-Hoops help you:
- Free Motion Quit and Stipple without even holding on to the quilt! No sewing machine foot is used so there is no puckers, no need to start in the middle of the quilt and work the puckers out because there NEVER are any puckers! Ever!
Our HOOP-IT-ALL Frames help you:
- Embroider quilt blocks without have to re-hoop the fabric.
- Embroider Borders with our Double Long Free Frames.